There is something magical about the number seven.
One of my favorites is the use of all seven tiles in a Scrabble game for a 50-point bonus. My word, “Minutest,” placed on a triple word square, generated fist bumps and hoorays during this week’s Scrabble match. As I bask in the memory of that lucky seven, I would like to share another example of how to collect extra bonus points.
Work with a public relations professional to create positive change through:
- Strategic communications plans that create positive momentum for goals.
- Media relations strategies that achieve positive, top-of-mind recognition.
- Speeches that resonate with audiences and encourage positive action.
- Fundraising campaigns that create positive energy to inspire generous giving.
- Internal communications that engage teams to take positive steps.
- Marketing communications that create positive results for your product, service or idea.
- Web and content development that beefs up your presence and positive engagement.
Let’s talk about what you would add to this list and why. Here’s to your next high-scoring Scrabble game.